Since 1995 the Center has supported schools worldwide by continually preparing and renewing Waldorf teachers and those who stand with them as administrators, trustees, parents, and friends. Take a look at what we have to offer in part-time and summer courses for all those wishing to deepen their understanding of spiritual life and to further their own professional and personal development.! Plus a beautiful summer campus, the option of vegetarian meals, and scholarship assistance.
From its very beginnings in 1995, the Center for Anthroposophy has offered adult education programs for all those wishing to deepen their understanding of spiritual life and to further their own professional and personal development. Our programs encourage an environment of individual creativity and learning.
Based in Wilton, New Hampshire
The Center includes a core of five staff members and a circle of approximately 30 adjunct faculty. The Center offers Foundation Studies in Anthroposophy and the Arts (with clusters offered around the country), Waldorf High School Teacher Education, High Pedagogical Eurythmy Teacher Training, and Renewal Courses for those wishing to rejuvenate their Waldorf teaching or to renew their work with anthroposophy.
Working out of the science of the spirit pioneered by Rudolf Steiner, the Center offers innovative adult education programs that:
- stimulate new inner growth and development
- transform existing gifts and talents into creative capacities
- re-enliven life's experiences so that they become seeds for future work in the world
The Center supports schools worldwide by continually renewing Waldorf teachers and those who stand with them as administrators, trustees, parents, and friends.
- Foundation Studies in Anthroposophy and the Arts -- for those seeking to deepen their understanding of the life of spirit through study, exercises in self-development, and the practice of the arts
- High School Teacher Education Program -- for those preparing to educate adolescents in the sciences, the humanities, or a full range of the arts
- Pedagogical Eurythmy Training -- for trained eurythmists readying themselves to teach in a Waldorf elementary or high school
- Renewal and Research Courses -- for those wishing to rejuvenate their Waldorf teaching or to renew their work with anthroposophy
- Antioch University New England -- The Center serves as sponsor of Antioch's Waldorf Teacher Education Program in Keene, New Hampshire
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America -- The Center is a full member institute of AWSNA, which provide teaching internship sites
- Research Institute for Waldorf Education -- The Center acts as administrative partner and co-sponsor of research initiatives